Tosca Kinchelow, M.D.
- Undergraduate-Duke University
- Medical School- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowship- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand, Wrist and Upper Extremity Surgery
Dr. Kinchelow is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing on the treatment of orthopaedic injuries to the hand, wrist, and upper extremity. She received her bachelor’s degree from Duke University, and her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. She completed her orthopaedic residency and hand and microsurgery fellowship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Dr. Kinchelow is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.