Mark Fishman, D.O.
- Physical Medicine
- Medical School- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency- New York University Medical Center
- Fellowship- Florida Spine Institute
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Painful Spinal Disorders
Dr. Fishman specializes in occupational and sports rehabilitation, as well as painful spinal disorders. He earned his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed a rehabilitation medicine residency at New York University Medical Center, followed by an internventional spine fellowship at the Florida Spine Institute.
Dr. Fishman is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.