Thank you for showing interest in Weston Outpatient Surgical Center. We are a leading outpatient surgical facility accredited by AAAHC, and we support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, the patient’s family, physicians and staff. Our patient satisfaction rate is well over the national average, exemplifying our commitment to customer service.
Why Schedule With Us
- We offer secured block time for our physicians. This allows you to schedule as many patients during your block time without being bumped from your schedule.
- Our staff is 100% committed to ensuring that your entire experience with us is coordinated and effortless. We have the same office staff for you to consistently work with.
- We accept most major health insurance plans. Click here to see a full list of insurances accepted.
- We accept CareCredit. Click here to learn more.
- Patients with deductible and copays can save at least 40% versus going to a hospital.
- ASCs also have a lower infection rate compared to hospitals.
Click here if you would like to contact us via email. Please make sure to include your name, doctor’s office, patient’s name and email and/or contact number where we can reach you. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.
Tax ID: 65-0930629
- Op-Reports Website
- Surgical Notes Dictation Instruction
- E-Signature Form
- SNChart E-Signature Instructions
- SNChart Web Instruction Manual
- Add On Request
- Authorization for Release of Confidential Medical Records
- Booking Sheet (Yaira)
- Financial Assistance Form
- IPG Patient Authorization Form
- Insurance Plans
- Patient Financial Responsibility
- Self Pay Rate Request
- Weston Brochure
For cases that require an implant and have Aetna, BCBS and/or Vista Health Plans, patients may receive a separate bill directly from IPG according to their benefits. Please contact our insurance verification department if you have any questions..
Please note that one of our members at Weston Outpatient will be visiting your office this month with updates and new materials.